This post is not sponsored. However, links are affiliate and I may receive a commission or compensation for clicks and or purchases using the links provided.
Hi guys! Sharing some of my beauty favorites on the blog today. I wanted to do a post on some of my favorites and let you guys know what I think about them! Also, comment below any blog post ideas!
1. Mario Badescu Spray – Really love this facial spray! It is very versatile. I have very dry skin and this spray keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. Even use it as a toner and setting spray on top of this. Its the perfect duo!
2. Maybelline Superstay Foundation – This is a newbie on the market and a total steal for only $9.99 here. I really like how the bottle comes with a pump and covers my dark marks with just one application. The formula is very similar but even better than the fit me foundation! It’s full coverage, but impressively weightless.
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Only buy the travel size because the brush is better and the formula has less air in the container to make the product go bad. If I were to rate this product I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. Definitely thickens my lashes and love that. Dislike how it flakes hours later and is not easy to get it off.
4. ColourPop Bumble – When wearing this lippie I like to line my lips with a brown lip liner. Its the perfect shade of pink for my skin complexion when I need a pop of color. Does not dry out my lips, although I would really recommend applying lip balm lip primer. I am currently using this one.
5. Sephora Future Bright Concealer – Fantastic concealer for both spot concealing and undereye. Never looks cakey, blends well with my foundation and never creases. I have used this on its own and with various types of foundations and have continually been impressed.
6. La Girl Pro Concealer – My go to concealer since I first was into makeup! Super creamy, easy to blend and full coverage. Find that I use this one more when I want more of a brighter highlight.
7. You Had Me At Hello Palette – Cannot rave about this palette enough! Unlike other Colourpop palettes, this one comes with a mirror which is so convenient. It makes applying the shadows easier. I do like how the palette is on the smaller side because when traveling it doesn’t take up too much room and these colors are all you need for an everyday look. The colors blend so nicely, and are so pigmented!
8. Primer – Again, one of my first beauty purchases and I continue to go back. I use it after applying my daily moisturizer and before applying my liquid foundation. The primer leaves a smooth base, so it’s easier to blend. This helps prevent caking and prevents the foundation from drying or sinking into fine lines. I don’t even know how to describe this except that it feels like baby skin!
9. Tarte Blush – Now I know this is a blush but I do use it as eyeshadow as well and its fantastic! It doesn’t fade after a few hours, the color stays vibrant all day.
10. Fenty Beauty Foundation – I love natural looking makeup. I put this foundation on and it’s literally like my skin. You will not feel it and it looks very natural. I have also NEVER been able to find a foundation that is my skin tone, it literally matches my skin perfectly. I would suggest not using an oily moisturizer before you put this on because eventually it will show through.
What are some of your current beauty favourites?